You can obtain the booking form by contacting us, or by downloading a copy in Adobe® Acrobat® (pdf) format which you can print out.
Conditions of Booking and Occupancy
2. Maximum total numbers of guests for each property are given on The Cottages pages of the website. These maximum numbers must not in any circumstances be exceeded either by overnight guests or by daytime visitors.
3. When calculating the number in your party count a baby of any age as one person.
4. Any change which you may wish to make either to the total number of, or the individual members in, your party must be notified to, and agreed by ourselves prior to your arrival.
5. On arrival guests will find their accommodation clean and tidy; upon their departure the accommodation should be left in the same condition ready for occupation by the next guests. Deductions will be made from the Good Housekeeping Deposits in respect of any damage or breakages and in respect of any extra cleaning needed to prepare the accommodation to our customary high standard for the incoming guests.
6. Bookings must be made on our booking form (obtainable from us or downloadable in pdf format; get the free Acrobat Reader software from Adobe). Print this out, fill it in and return it to us by post. It must be accompanied by the appropriate Booking Deposit and Good Housekeeping Deposit as indicated on the Booking Information page of the website. Please make cheques payable to Leyland. We can take payment by card and can receive faxed booking forms.
7. The balance, that is the rent less the Booking Deposit, is payable on arrival.
8. Guests must not bring into the grounds or buildings any dogs or other pets.
9. Guests agree not to smoke inside the buildings.
10. In the event of the prospective guest cancelling a booking we will do our best to re-let the period concerned. If we are successful we will return the deposit less a small charge to cover the cost of re-letting. If we are unsuccessful, however, we will retain the deposit in full and the guest will remain liable to pay the balance. We strongly recommend that prospective guests take out insurance to cover their liability in the event of their having to cancel their booking.
11. Prices include all electricity and heating in all accommdation. Towels are only included in Cocklety How Byre and Tommy Bit. They can be hired for £1 each in other accommodation, please request them below.
Please print out and fill in the booking form and return with your deposits to
Manesty Holiday Cottages, Manesty, Keswick, Cumbria. CA12 5UG