It’s easy to find us here at Manesty:
- Leave the M6 at Junction 40 (Penrith), and follow the A66 west for 17 miles to Keswick.
- From Keswick follow the B5289 and signs for Borrowdale.
- After 4 miles, turn right over the bridge and through Grange. Manesty is 3/4 mile beyond Grange.
Alternatively, in view of Saturday being market-day in Keswick:
- Stay on the A66 and ignore the Keswick turnings, instead turning off at the Portinscale road, sign posted Portinscale.
- Pass through Portinscale, passing Lingholm and ignoring turnings to the right.
- This narrow road has a couple of steep and tight bends near Hawes End, but offers beautiful views over Derwentwater as you pass high along the side of Cat Bells.
- Manesty is approximately 3.5 miles beyond Portinscale by this route.
Sat Nav Users
If you are using your Sat Nav, the large area of rural postcodes means that it will direct you to the wrong place! Instead of using our postcode, please use the postcode for Grange, CA12 5UQ. Once you have turned right over the double humped bridge and reached the village, continue for three quarters of a mile, all the way through and out of the village. Manesty is the pink coloured houses on the left hand side once you come out of the tree.
Return to the Contact/Find Us page, or return to the Homepage.