Facilities (excluding the facilities for the Byre, the Studio, the caravan and our shepherd’s hut which are on their individual pages)
- Computers We have free wireless internet.
- Hot Tub We have an all natural wood fired hot tub to hire for exclusive use.
- Water supply Our private supply of clear soft spring water is sterilised by chemical free ultra violet treatment.
- Kitchen Equipment There are dishwashers and normal home fittings including a fridge freezer and microwave in each cottage. Crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and utensils are provided.
- Beds, bedding and linen Beds have sprung mattresses, two pillows per person, 13.5 tog hollow fibre duvets and blankets provided as additional or alternative bedding. Towels are available at a small charge; bed linen is included in the prices and beds are made up for your arrival. Fresh linen is provided for stays of longer than a week.
- Television We have free-to-view satellite TV which offers many additional channels including radio and guarantees a good reception; we also have DVD players.
- Laundry There is a site laundry with a washing machine and a tumble dryer which are available at a small charge. High Seat has a tumble dryer and Manesty Band, Manesty and Cocklety How Stable Loft have washing machines and tumble dryers.
- Electricity Prices include all electricity and heating in all accommodation.
- Telephone Mobile reception is adequate. In the laundry there is a coin operated pay phone for outgoing calls only.
- Child Facilities High chairs, cots and cot mattresses are provided free of charge on request but not cot bedding.
- Garden Accessories Garden furniture is provided for each cottage, and a charcoal barbecue is available.
- Bicycles There is undercover storage for bicycles.
- Shopping There is Booths supermarket in Keswick, as well as many other shops in the centre of Keswick.
- Cleaning You will find your cottage clean and tidy when you arrive and upon departure the cottage should be left in the same condition ready for occupation by the next guests. Please note that in order to keep our prices low, rates do not include any cleaning or servicing of the accommodation. We provide cleaning consumables, oven cloth, floor cloth/mop, duster, a toilet roll, kitchen hand towel, dishcloth, tea towel. Please bring any additional items you may need, including toilet rolls.
- Guests mail c/o Leyland, Youdale Knot, Manesty, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 5UG.
- Parking As detailed for each cottage: additional ample space is available near Youdale Knot, about 60 yds from the cottages.
- Hot Water Each cottage has its own large, electrically heated hot water cylinder.
- Heating The cottages are well heated with off peak electric storage heaters in combination with either radiant wall heaters, convector heaters or fan heaters.
In the interests of others we ask our guests not to smoke in the cottages, and not to bring dogs or other pets into the cottages or grounds.
Return to the Stay With Us page, or return to the Homepage.